Monday, September 15, 2008

Sene - Elevator Music: A Collection of Rejected Excellence

1. Rarely Sene At All
2. These Days
3. Fancy Life
4. Stoopid Featuring Blu
5. Gimme Room
6. Around The Corner
7. Funs A Low Featuring Cashius King
8. Work
9. Kingme Featuring Blu
10. Lovely, So Lovely Featuring Prefyx
11. Stride Rite
12. Madness Featuring Prefyx
13. The Spins
14. Elevate
15. Robin Hood
16. Stars & Stripes
17. Needs Vs. Wants
18. ABC's
19. I'm Sayin
20. He Aight

--Sene talks about Elevator Music in a recent interview with Rhyme House

"Rhyme House: From Pavement Special to 2008’s Beautifully Ugly EP, what has been your honestly feel like Elevator Music is the LatePass. For those who don’t have the tfavorite solo record so far? How have you grown as an artist from album to album?


Sene: Sounds crazy, but if you look at how those albums are constructed and who I worked with, as well as to what extent, I dont really feel I’ve put out a solo album yet. Pavement Special and Beautifully Ugly (*07) were spillovers from “GarbagePailKids.” People had heard what was getting done on those projects and wanted in, so a few more records were cut and licensed in different regions. Some of those releases have one or two of the same songs on them. Believe it or not, I would have to say the last free release is the closest I’ve gone to a solo full length release. Labels would lynch me for only promoting my free release, but Iime, or care enough to hunt all those projects down, as they are imports of some sort, this is a compilation of tracks that i think help explain who I am, as well as show some of my range, plus it’s free!...Continue reading interview"

Download

No comments: